The Loop has transformed from a traditional business district into a 24/7 bustling residential, shopping, dining and entertainment district thanks to:
- Increased residential and hotel development
- Solidification and promotion of iconic cultural attractions
- Growing concentration of higher education students and faculty
As the shopping and dining anchor of the area, Block Thirty Seven is capitalizing on this exciting growth with an extensive renovation and expansion adding to our already impressive tenant roster.
- 4-story vertical shopping center and Pedway
- New 11-screen AMC dine-in theater
- Latinicity Food Hall and Lounge by Richard Sandoval
- Zara, Sephora, Anthropologie among over 50 national brands, boutiques and eateries
- 3-level subterranean parking garage with 375 parking spaces
Best of all, our expansion is creating new opportunities for premium retail, dining and entertainment destinations in one of Chicago’s most vibrant and active areas.