Thanksgiving is always a tricky time when it comes to attire (more like at-tired, are we right?!) If you celebrate at home, you want to look cute (it’s the holidays, after all - there will be pictures), but it’s hard to get dressed up when your bed is 10 feet away...
When it comes to school, sports, and general life goals, dads always tell us to “go for it!” or “the sky’s the limit!” But not so much when it comes to shopping. For some reason dads and shopping mix about as well as oil and water. But we’re here to debunk this myth. We think that dads and shopping go great together! Especially shopping at Block 37. Whether you take him for a stroll around an art exhibit or bring a Galaxy Far Far Away right to his feet (you’ll see what we did there in a second), we’ve got everything for every man in your life. You won’t even have to hide the receipts.
1. Dan Friedman: Radical Modernist Art Exhibit
Chicago Art Museum, free
2. Bluetooth Smartband Fitness Tracker
Dakota Watch, $50
3. Vetyvery Eau de Toilette – Cedar Wood and Nutmeg
4. Sicily Cutting/Pizza Boards
5. Buffalo Slip-Ons
6. Leather Phone/Glasses Case
7. Top Shelf Gentleman & Scholar Card
8. Return of the Jedi Socks
Disney Store, $60
9. Copenhagen Speaker
10. Smart Double Zip Briefcase